We have an urgent opening with a reputed SAP Gold Partner company,
Designation : SAP UI5 / FIORI Consultant,
Location : Gurugram / Gurgaon ,
Salary : No bar for a right candidate,
Experience : At-least 3 years as a UI5 Consultant,
Skills Required :
- Strong knowledge in Java-Script / SAPUI5.
- Must have done minimum 1 end to end FIORI/UI5 implementation
- Strong knowledge in UI5, HTML5, CSS,
- , Gateway and of Software Development Life Cycle
- Background in Fiori and SAP technologies in the area of SAP Cloud Stack such as SCP, SCI, SAPUI5, SAP Web IDE
- Must have developed SAPUI5 custom controls
- XSJS & Odata services development experience based on UI5 platform
- Experience in database programming concepts including structured query language, stored procedures and triggers based on SCP/SCI
- Creating database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints and DB views Analyze, predict through trend analysis and resolve database system, storage and application issues on SCP
- Experience SAP Hybrid app(Cordova/Kapsel), HCPms, SMP3.0, FIORI Mobile, AFARIA MDM
- SAP ABAP experience would be an added advantage
- MS Office (Intermediate/advanced level)
- Excellent & tactful communication skills – incl. strong telephone and email skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
- Experience in working with sensitive data,
Role Description :
Working closely with our SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality using SAP Mobility, SAP Cloud Platform development and SAP FIORI Standard and Custom Apps development.
Job Description :
- At least 1 end to end implementation experience in SAPUI5/FIORI Application.
- Ability to develop custom SAPUI5/FIORI apps using WebIDE & Eclipse IDE
- OData development is essential.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP ODATA technologies (Function Module)
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts.
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Understands and applies Alghanim methodologies and procedures.
Mail your updated resume to email@example.com or apply here,