Digital Marketing Head
Post : Digital Marketing Head
Location : Center Delhi,
Salary : No bar for a right candidate
Experience required :- 8 to 15 years,
About Company : It is a high end consumer electronics company that designs and manufactures innovative audio products such as earphones, headphones and bluetooth speakers. The company strives to deliver the epitome of Quality products, they are leading providers of premium audio, providing high fidelity audio experience along with supreme comfort.
Should have worked for multiple agencies and with a reputed brand, immense experience in digital & social media marketing, should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying, understands brand strategy, can manage different verticals like PR, social, Influencer, content strategy , and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing head/ director.
- Well versed with online media campaigns on various costing models like CPC, CPM, CPL, CPD, and CPI , ROI , etc.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills,
Mail your updated resume to [email protected] or apply here ,