Assistant Manager – Trade Marketing
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist who will work as a part of the Sales & Marketing team to deliver planned revenue, volume and gross margin of key brands & customers. You will also be responsible for gathering & sharing insights that can be used to inform and support decision making. This role is also important to the wider business as reliable consumer and market insights are a critical enabler for the growth of our products.
Post : Assistant Manager- modern & general trade,
Location : Mumbai,
Salary : upto 10 LPA
Main Duties and Functions :
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports,
Experience Needed (Professional) :
5+ years, in a similar role in organizations which are into FMCG, Nutrition, OTC or telecom.
Qualification: Graduation in related field; MBA will be an advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience within Trade Marketing.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
- You are strategic thinker with strong communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders.