We have an urgent opening with a reputed IT organisation as SAP-ABAP Consultant,
We have an urgent opening with a reputed company,
The Company is developing Artificial intelligence and Machine learning based products in the areas of Physical security , surveillance and traffic monitoring & enforcement .
We are the market leader for some of our products in India with deployments at many eminent , highly secure & high profile establishments.
The company have a Pan India coverage of their products and also export to 12 countries.
Post : Manager- Sales,
Qualification: BE/ B. tech / MBA ,
Experience: 5 year’s or more
Language known: English,Hindi and local language
- To draw up a list of Immediate & long-term perspective clients ideally suited for our Security Products offerings.
- To arrange and execute client calls and meetings and to convert them in sales.
- To be fully prepared to make necessary presentations most suited to address client needs.
- To set a realistic weekly, monthly, half yearly and yearly goals for achievement and carrying out periodic reviews of the same.
- To provide all encompassing “Services” to our clients.
- To establish and maintain close Interaction with our all India Sales and Staff for countrywide Sales.
- Direct selling to Corporate,Government Institutions
- Independent operations
- Cost sensitive
- Good customer relationships
- Systematic & balanced work
- Strong communication skills,
- Thorough understanding of sales functions,
- excellent organizational, time and self-management skill,
- excellent follow up skills,
- strong sense of initiative and
- ability to work under pressure.
Industry domain knowledge:
Must possess a deep knowledge of reasonably good overall understanding of the industries dealt with. Should have general good overview of at least 3 of the following segments:-
- Central State Govt
- State & City Police
- Paramilitary Organization
- Shipping Ports
- Petroleum, Oil, Gas
- Defense Segments
CTC: Max we can offer 12 LPA
If you are interested in this profile, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
We have an urgent opening with a reputed MNC in event management,
Post- Front Office Executive,
Location – Noida , sector 9,
Salary : – 20,000/month
Experience- At-least 1 year into front office or admin,
- Responsible for handling internal and external calls and transferring them to the desired extension numbers.
- Greeting visitors and maintaining their records.
- Maintaining record of telephone numbers email addresses, etc.
- Maintaining records of walk-ins candidates for interviews and members.
- Supervise house-keeping staff for timely cleanliness of office and maintained a neat, tidy and pleasant appearance of the reception area.
- All Admin related work.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
CANDIDATE PROFILE AND QUALIFICATION:
- Language known Hindi, English ( should be good in english)
- Graduates with 1year Customer Care Experience would be preferred.
- Must be flexible to extend in case of business requirements.
- A Good Team Player with desire to learn, perform and grow.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer and Microsoft office applications.
If you are interested in this job, please mail your updated resume with photograph to email@example.com or apply here.
We have an urgent opening with a reputed company as SQL Server data Base Administrator ,
- L1 SQL DBA – 1 nos. (Minimum 2 Year Experience) – Urgent Requirement
- L2 SQL DBA – 1 nos. (Minimum 3 Year Experience) – Urgent Requirement
SQL Server DBA duties and responsibilities
- Manage MS SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Data Synchronization & DR Related Matters
SQL Server DBA requirements and qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 2-3 of experience with MY SQL Server Administration experience required
- 2-3 experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- 2-3 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 2-3 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 2-3 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MCTS, MCITP certifications a plus
- Experience in CRMNEXT a plus.
If you are interested in this post , please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here ,
We have an urgent opening with a reputed hospital in Bhiwani,
Post : Consultant Anaesthesia ,
Location : Bhiwani ( just one and half hour journey from gurgaon – Delhi)
Qualification : MBBS + MD or DNB – anaesthesia,
Salary : no bar for a right candidate,
Doctor should be good in managing critical care / emergency,
Critical care and Pain management. Expertise in delivering safe, appropriate and accurately computed anaesthesia in varied surgeries.
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to email@example.com or apply here.
We have an urgent requirement of a Gynaecologist for a reputed Multi specialty Hospital
Post – Consultant-Gynaecologist,
Location – Bairaj Road, Bijnor ( U.P.)
Qualification required – MBBS + DGO / DNB or MS
Exp. required after DGO / DNB- 5 years,
Salary – No bar for right candidate, you will get hike on your current salary
Its with a 100 beds reputed multi-speciality Hospital in Bijnor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 to ₹350,000.00 /month
If you are interested in this post, please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
We have an urgent opening with a reputed NBFC as Sales Head,
Job- Sales Head Equity / Broking,
Location – Mumbai,
Salary- 10 to 15 lacs/anm
Marketing & Sales Head
- Responsible to lead sales team of the entire region of Maharashtra.
- Responsible for a high performing team, the incumbent will need to develop robust sales strategies and identify innovations in business development.
- Developing sales plans, implementation, performance tracking and sales process optimization to exceed annual sales targets set for entire Maharashtra Region.
- Ensure successful delivery against acquisition goals of growth, profitability; accelerate downstream performance (early engagement and attrition) to deliver on challenging long term growth targets.
- Should focus on AUM, Client meetings via RMs/ Dealers.
- Products – Equity – Commodity – Currency (Broking Products); WM Advisory – MF’ (SIP & Lump Sum), PMS, other structured products, FD’s Debt Insurance etc
Experience – 7 to 10 years
- Team management.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
- Generating investment ideas and working closely with Research to improve product offerings.
- To generate revenue by presenting research and investment opportunities to institutional clients.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines.
Mumbai (Vashi or Fort)
Depending on experience and qualification. (Rs 10-15 Lakhs per annum along with incentives & reimbursements)
If you are interested then send your updated resume to email@example.com