We have an urgent opening with a reputed IT company,
Post :- Trainer & QC / Quality Analyst (International BPO Back-end process)
Industry – International B.P.O /K.P.O.
Experience required – 4 years to 8 years, ( As an International BPO Back-end Process QC or Trainer )
Location : Gurugram & New Delhi ( Peeragahi )
Salary : No bar for a right candidate,
Job Description :
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Develop, Tweak and Maintain training procedure manuals, training content and guides, and course materials.
- Conduct In-house Workshops, Co-ordinate with External Trainers to help the teams learn what is required for their role.
- Collate the training results and documentation of the same to present to the senior management weekly/monthly.
Quality Analyst & Trainer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
1. Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal skills,
2. Understanding of company products, services, and policies,
3. Strong time management and decision-making skills,
5. Adaptability and accountability,
6. Training of staff with new developments and details of the project.