SAP PP Consultant
Designation : SAP PP Consultant
Department – IT Operations
Salary : 4 to 5.5 LPA
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate,
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience : 4+Years (Relevant)
Role Description :
Working closely with Client, End users and development team to optimize the business process for time bound deliveries, enhance process performance with technical add on with help of ABApers.
Good knowledge of Production Planning process
PP Configuration and cross module integration
Material Requirement Planning.
Working knowledge of MTS and MTO
▪ Knowledge of Discrete and Repetitive
▪ Excellent analytical and problem solving skill
▪ Ability to multitask and manage daily assignments
▪ Experience in working with sensitive data
▪ Professionally client handling
▪ Experience in co-ordinating with development team
▪ Written or verbal communication skills
Job Description :
4+ years of experience in SAP PP /QM
▪ Experience of at least 2 E2E implementations
▪ Production execution (Discrete and Repetitive) in a manufacturing environment
▪ Production master data – BOMs, routings and work centers, reference operation sets, rate routing and recipes
▪ Should have good experience working with Sales and Production plans, Long term planning, demand management, MRP (material requirements planning) Capacity Planning, Production Orders.
▪ Configuration and working experience on Make-to-Stock (MTS) and Make-to-Order (MTO) strategies.
▪ Expert knowledge in PP activities like Material Requirement Planning (MRP) for various business requirements.
▪ Should have good knowledge and experience in SAP PP configuration & the business process associated with it.
▪ Exhibit good understanding on SAP PP Master Data management like Production Order, Process Order & Product Cost Collector, and Material Master etc.
▪ Should be well versed with PP integration of MM, FI-CO and SD.
▪ Implementation experience includes business requirement analysis, mapping clients’ business process to SAP processes (As Is-To Be), GAP analysis, Configuration, Testing, Training, and Documentation & Post Go-Live Support.
▪ Should be able to prepare the Functional specifications and co-ordinate with Technical team for development and testing activities.
▪ Should be able to understand the Business processes and design the solution.
▪ Able to design solution as per the client requirement.
▪ Should have support and implementation experience.
▪ Customer Facing
▪ Team player & self-driven
▪ High accountability
▪ Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written ▪ Logical reasoning – Eye for detail
▪ Service oriented
▪ Interpersonal skills
▪ Cross-functional awareness
▪ Making in happen
▪ Supporting change
Apply if you are interested in this post or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org