Job | SAP Hybris Developer
We have an urgent opening with a multinational company as Hybris Developer,
Job Location – Noida , New Delhi (India),
Salary : No bar for right candidate ( open)
Role: SAP Hybris Lead Developer/Tech Lead
- SAP Hybris Lead Developer/Tech Lead is a hands-on member of the scrum team and will provide code design guidance and delivery oversight to other Sprint(s) team members using an Agile/Scrum methodology to develop SAP Hybris based Digital solutions according to Business Requirements,
- Qualified individual will be responsible for use of best practices to maintain the highest level of quality including but not limited to code reviews, use of JUNIT tests etc.
- Helps team to focus on current Sprint, achieve sprint goals and value optimization. Provide support to the team whenever possible and leads by example.
- Guiding the team as needed detect hidden problems in the Agile/Scrum frameworks & self-initiating strives to solve them.
- Work closely with other IT SCRUM teams and Release Management, Project Management and Change Management teams to ensure smooth delivery.
- Qualified candidate must demonstrate their ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in Java based distributed programming environment.
- Extensive experience in development of Web applications and/or Enterprise systems.
- Experience with Application Servers viz IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS. Tomcat.
- Critical Skills:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with SAP/Hybris building B2B or B2C solutions with minimum 2 live rollouts.
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate), MVC Frameworks (i.e. JSF, Struts, SpringMVC) and exposure to related design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
- Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce conceptsincluding, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modelling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST.
- Should have experience of handling multi/omni-channel architecture through related Hybris Channel management modules.
- Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools.
- Additional Skills:
- Experience in Hybris Accelerator.
- SAP Hybris certification is a plus.
- A backgroundor understanding of Retail/ CPG/Travel business.
- Experience building solutions that integrate with other SAP systems viz. ERP, CRM is desired.
- Provide technical consulting as required, able to communicate technical solutions to customers, SMEs and architects.
- Should be abreast of technology changes and be comfortable building a robust process to absorb the work performed using existing/newer technologies
- Effective communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
Please mail us your updated resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit us – Infallible HR