Vice President – Insurance
Position: Vice President – Insurance,
Experience – 15+ years
Education: Post Graduate / MBA,
Job Location: Delhi
CTC – 16 to 18 lacs per annum , ( no bar for a right candidate )
Reporting To: Director,
Developing and implementing diverse sales strategies to propel an organization to a position of leadership within its respective market. Widespread experience in managing and advancing business of insurance and financial products in both emerging as well as established markets and regions.
Business Development ◘ Sales Planning & Execution ◘ Team Management & Development ◘ Relationship Management ◘ Achievement Oriented ◘ Excellent Analytical Skills ◘ Excellent Presentation Skills.
Key Result Areas & Accountabilities
- Deft in spearheading activities related to business development, customer satisfaction, preparation of sales tools and achievement of sales targets.
- Generate maximum revenue/income from the various products of General Insurance / Life Insurance with the team of sales.
- Demonstrate abilities in expanding market share by engaging key accounts and channel partners.
- Skilled at identifying and building cohesive channel relationships to enhance sales in diverse geographies.
- Nurturing and sustaining vital customer relationships by considering customers and their needs as primary focus.
- Excel in translating strategy into operational reality through breaking business goals or initiatives into key tasks and identifying accountabilities.
- Posses timely and sound decision making skills based upon a blend of analysis, experience, values and emotional intelligence
- Excellent Interpersonal and organizational skills with proven abilities in talent identification, management and retention of multi-cultural teams
- Design and recommend sales programs to set short and long term sales strategies.
- Conduct IC-34 training for sales team to engage them into learning & development phase to become an IRDA agent.
- Manages and directs sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Improve strategic plans of business by launching target based schemes.
- Underwriting and finalizing the terms and conditions of the policies in order to transfer the risk by way of insurance.
- Managing P & L statistics.
- Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should be having more than 15 years of experience in insurance industry handling business development and operational activities. Should have a strong knowledge base of IRDA compliance and guidelines.
- Skills & Personality Traits
- Effective communicator with exceptional analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Strong leadership traits with the ability to bring out the best in others while creating a healthy and friendly work environment.
- Highly motivated, positive and goal-oriented, with demonstrated professionalism, attention to detail, highly developed analytical faculties as well as the ability to build new clientele.
- Strong sales & service skills and dedication to organizational goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.