We have an urgent opening with a reputed Fashion E-Commerce company ,
Post : Content Writer, ( English)
Location : New Delhi, ( work from home for now- due to covid-19, )
salary : 25k to 30k per month ( in-hand )
About Job :
The company is a Direct to Consumer, vertically integrated, online-only e-commerce start-up with a high-energy team and a strong passion for fashion and technology, creating timeless products with the zeal of taking them to market to impact change and make a difference.
The company has aim to build an intuitive, mobile-first shopping experience for our target segment (ages 20-65).
they are looking for a Content Writer to draft content to be used at multiple avenues to accomplish business goals. As a Fashion Content Writer, you will be part of the core team and give creative direction to the brand through the content you create. It is an excellent opportunity to sculpt the brand and lend it an identity that truly represents its work and philosophies and be a changemaker and contributor at an early stage.
● High skill and grasp of the English language.
● Fashion and/or E-Commerce writing experience.
● Adept with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets).
● Can write short, crisp, and sticky content.
● Good time management skills.
Scope of Responsibility:
● Understand user requirements and website product innovation to create relevant content.
● Provide site visitors with a premium, high-quality experience through the use of rich content by drafting:
○ Essential content for the brand (as the brand is still in its early stage, the content sculpts the brand and provides identity).
○ Product Descriptions for new products to be uploaded to the website.
○ Engaging Social Media content basis competition and market research that creates relevant online engagement for the brand.
○ Content for mailers (newsletter subscriptions) – eg. Abandoned Cart, Win Back, Thank You, etc.
● Perform Competition Scan for content and bring fresh insights to the table.
● Work in sync with the SEO team to ensure the inclusion of keywords in all website content.
● Perform market research and identify trending issues in fashion to helps capture the interest of our target audience and create retrospective interest around the brand.
● Plan the editorial cycle of the brand – blogs, website, social media.
● Work with Head of Category Management, and Senior Designer to create Fashion Glossary and knowledge base pages.
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify relevant, engaging issues. Excellent communication and writing skills are a must.
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
● Ability to impact operations and effect change through rich – action-oriented content.
● Ability to work independently and with others.
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts to create content that meets business requirements.
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
● Driven with a sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Excellent task and time management skills.
Professional Skills and Qualifications:
● 1 + Year of Relevant Experience
● Relevant experience in content writing > eCommerce (Fashion eCommerce
● Graduate degree from Tier 1, 2 colleges
● Communication Skills: Having exceptional written and verbal communication skills
to drive content development and interact with various stakeholders.
● Initiative: Ability to work with limited supervision within a team with a high level of
If you are interested in this post, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here,