We have an urgent opening with a reputed IT Company in Gurgaon,
Post : SAP UI5 / FIORI Consultant
Experience – 2 to 3 years ,
Salary – upto 7 LPA,
Location :- Gurgaon,
Working closely with our SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality using SAP Mobility, SAP Cloud Platform development and SAP FIORI Standard and Custom Apps development.
▪ Strong knowledge in Java-Script / SAPUI5.
▪ Must have done minimum 1 end to end FIORI/UI5 implementation
▪ Strong knowledge in UI5, HTML5, CSS, OData, Gateway and of
Software Development Life Cycle
▪ Background in Fiori and SAP technologies in the area of SAP Cloud
Stack such as SCP, SCI, SAPUI5, SAP Web IDE
▪ Must have developed SAPUI5 custom controls
▪ XSJS & Odata services development experience based on UI5
▪ Experience in database programming concepts including structured
query language, stored procedures and triggers based on SCP/SCI
▪ Creating database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints and
DB views Analyze, predict through trend analysis and resolve
database system, storage and application issues on SCP
▪ Experience SAP Hybrid app(Cordova/Kapsel), HCPms, SMP3.0,
FIORI Mobile, AFARIA MDM
▪ SAP ABAP experience would be an added advantage
▪ MS Office (Intermediate/advanced level)
▪ Excellent & tactful communication skills – incl. strong telephone and
▪ Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
▪ Experience in working with sensitive data
Job Description :
▪ At least 1 end to end implementation experience in SAPUI5/FIORI Application.
▪ Ability to develop custom SAPUI5/FIORI apps using WebIDE & Eclipse IDE
▪ OData development is essential.
▪ Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
▪ Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP ODATA technologies (Function Module)
▪ Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex
▪ Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts.
▪ The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an
implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
▪ Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
▪ Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
▪ Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
▪ Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
▪ Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
▪ Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
▪ Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
▪ Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
▪ Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
development and testing.
▪ May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team.
▪ Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge
▪ Understands and applies Alghanim methodologies and procedures.
▪ Team player & self-driven
▪ High accountability
▪ Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written ▪ Logical reasoning – Eye for detail
▪ Service oriented
▪ Interpersonal skills
▪ Cross-functional awareness
▪ Making in happen
▪ Supporting change
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to infalliblehr@outlook..com or apply here,