We have an urgent opening with a reputed IT organisation as SAP-ABAP Consultant,
Please read job description carefully before applying for this position ,
Post : Consultant – SAP ABAP
Location : Gurgaon,
We need a candidate who can join immediately, please don’t apply if you are not able to join within 10 to 15 days,
Experience – 5+ Years (Relevant- in SAP ABAP)
Salary : 8 LPA to 9.5 LPA
Working closely with our SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the ABAP Specialist adds value to the SAP CCC through their knowledge of the ABAP experience with core SAP modules.
▪ Report: Classical, ALV and ALV interactive reports
▪ Smart Forms and SAP scripts
▪ Enhancement framework User Exit, BADIs and enhancement spot
▪ Module pool and DDIC
▪ Conversion Program: BDC and BAPI
▪ Web services & IDOC
▪ Performance trace and performance tuning
▪ Understanding of business processes
▪ UI5 and Fiori experience would be an added advantage
▪ MS Office (Intermediate/advanced level)
▪ Excellent & tactful communication skills – incl. strong telephone and email skills
▪ Ability to work with databases/MIS
▪ Ability to multi-task and manage daily assignments
▪ Experience in working with sensitive data
Job Description :
▪ At least 5-years of experience in ABAP with the modules SD, MM, HCM, FI, CO, PS & PP.
▪ Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
▪ Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
▪ Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog
Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC,
Workflow and Data Conversions.
▪ Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex
▪ Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts.
▪ The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an
implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
▪ Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
▪ Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
▪ Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
▪ Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
▪ Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
▪ Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
▪ Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application
▪ Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make
▪ Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
▪ Develop technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object
development and testing.
▪ May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team.
▪ Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge
▪ Understands and applies Alghanim methodologies and procedures.
▪ Team player & self-driven
▪ High accountability
▪ Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written ▪ Logical reasoning – Eye for detail
▪ Service oriented
▪ Interpersonal skills
▪ Cross-functional awareness
▪ Making in happen
▪ Supporting change
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here,