Channel Sales Manager -IT
We have an urgent opening with a reputed IT – Software company ,
Post :- Channel Sales Manager
Location :- Delhi
Job Description of Channel Sales profile
Total Years of experience – 2-5 years
Designation – Manager/Asst Manager Channel Sales
Salary range – 3L-5L
Target Joining date – ASAP
Minimum Qualifications Required – Graduate (BA/BBA/Bcom/Bsc)
Preferred Qualifications – Masters (MA/MBA/MCom/MSc)
Sales, Business Development, Channel Sales, Aggressiveness, Persuasiveness, Good negotiation skills
The company is a world leader in personal emergency based software solutions. As a company, we are committed to the continuous research and development of Mobile.to.Next™ technologies (whatever next might be), with the hope that the world we live in will be a better place tomorrow because of the work we do today. We work with some of the largest telecom operators in the world including Airtel and Vodafone in India.
This is your chance to be a part of an elite team at one of the best software companies in India.
We are looking for an aggressive, numerate, detail oriented, bright, self-starter to build and grow our sales channels. If you have relevant experience and confidence in your ability to deliver results consistently, apply immediately. You must be proficient in English.
KRAs will include:
- Meeting revenue targets through channel partners.
- Building a new sales channel within the given territory.
- Training, motivation and management of business partners.
- Assigning targets to channel partners and helping them to close sales.
- Ideation, planning and execution of incentive schemes.
- Aggressive follow up with partners.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Maintain sales funnel, forecasts and send daily/periodic reporting to management.
- required minimum 2-5 years’ experience in building and managing distribution channels. Preference to candidates who have worked with channels in an IT, OE or FMCG products company.
Benefits & Perks while working in the company
- No-politics office environment where the focus is on performance, self-improvement, knowledge, skills and team work.
- Highly competitive and aggressive salary, always paid on time.
- Freshly brewed premium tea and coffee.
- Office traditions that motivate employees.
- Active involvement in decision making.
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations.
- Easy and open access to management. Your opinions are heard.
- Company sponsored events and parties.
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online .