Job Post :- Key Account Associate-Sales (General Trade)
Experience- 3-5 years,
Industry Preference- Only FMCG Industry’
Effective Communication Skill,
CTC- 4.50 LPA – 4.8 LPA
Location – Chennai
Job Role :-
· Retailing and taken the Order form for existing & new Standalone stores and Glossary Stores.
· Generating the Demand of all for new or existing stores
· Appoint new Dealers & Distributors and maintaining the relationship to retail shops.
· Handling distributor’s sale in area.
· Providing schemes and offers to retailers and distributors.
· Making orders from distributors and retailers.
· Maintaining stock of distributors.
· Preparing daily sales report.
· Preparing Competitive landing price sheet
Please mail your updated resume to email@example.com or apply
Experience in handling top-line & bottom line performance of the category.
Responsible for merchandising of the category.
In depth analysis of consumer sales data and traffic data to optimize merchandise selection and presentation.
Determining pricing structure for the merchandise to maximize company profits.
Achieved consistent growth in Sales, order volume, revenue, margin and conversion of the category.
Monitoring and cleaning of Lifestyles cataloguein order to maintain highest level of customer experience.
Taking initiatives to improve GMV of the category.
Key Result Areas:-
Managing online promotion campaigns for Merchandising on Internal channels.
Creating, Managing and Promoting new deals.
Coordinating with creative team, product team, Category teamand Technology team to drive online campaigns.
Monitoring effectiveness of sales and performance of the campaigns.
Managing execution of all the platforms of website(Desktop, Mobile site, Android, Windows & iOS App).
Creating Affiliate, Alliances, and B2B Coupons for the different channels.
Strong proficiency of Excel, Data gathering and reporting methodologies.
if you are interested in this post , please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply it