We have an urgent opening with a multinational company at gurgaon,
Job Post :- Sr Software Engineer
Experience Required – 2 – 4 years.
Location – Gurgaon (Haryana).
Salary – As per industry standard.
Selection Process – Programming tests followed by technical and HR Interviews.
Qualification – 2013/2014/2015/2016 batch BE/BTech/MCA/M Tech or equivalent degree with 24-48 months of hands on work experience on any of the programming languages – C#/VB.NET/C++ .NET in windows or web development environment.
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
What we are looking for
★ Hands on experience on any of the programming languages – C#/VB.NET/C++ .NET in windows or web development environment.
★ Exposure to essential Microsoft technologies like ADO.NET, Linq, WCF, Socket programming etc.
★ Hands on experience on any/few of RDBMS like SqlServer/Oracle/MySql/Post Gre Sql
★ Strong hands on coding and debugging skills
○ Multithreading and Memory management.
○ Code profiling and optimization skills.
○ Handling high volume data.
○ Good database programming skills with query tuning and optimization.
★ Very good grasp of Object oriented programming concepts and exposure to architectural design patterns.
★ Good manual/Unit testing skills to produce high quality code.
★ Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Other important skills
★ Self driven ,motivated with excellent communication skills.
★ Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems.
★ Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
★ Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirement and design
phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
★ Excellent team player ,gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
Good to have skills
★ Exposure of debugging tools (e.g. – WinDbg, Debug Diag, Power shell etc) to debug memory dumps, hang, crashes etc
★ Exposure to Continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) tools and techniques with code repo servers – SVN, Github, TFS etc.
★ Exposure to different frame works/ technologies .g.-
○ Entity Framework, Enterprise library, Unit testing frameworks like nUnit, Service oriented
architectures, MVC, Micro services, IOC containers, Other relevant frameworks.
○ Task parallel library and other multithreading frameworks/constructs.
○ Comfortable with different .NET Framework features.
○ XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT).
★ Interest means.
Some of these are given below but not limited to…
in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects. It could be via any
○ Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
○ Contributed in some open source projects.
○ Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
○ Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. – Stack Overflow).
○ Participated in some coding competitions and won accolades.
○ Active participant on some of the coding challenge websites like – HackerEarth, Code chef,
★ Knowledge about security markets and interest in financial domain will be added advantage. NCFM / CFA/ FRM certifications will be a good add on.
★ Exposure of handling a small team.
★ Initiating processes to optimize the work flow and have shown it in projects.
R&D of new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
● Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions.
● Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
● Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
● Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
● Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.