We have an urgent opening with multinational company,
JOB TITLE: SR SALES ENGINEER / SALES ENGINEER,
Experience :- 0 to 2 years,
Salary – 4.5 LPA to 5.5 LPA + Car + other benefits ,
Location : Gurgaon, ( Delhi-NCR)
Qualification : B.E. or B.Tec. in automobile / automotive and MBA in Marketing ( reputed university / college )
The aim of a Sr. Sales Engineer / Sales Engineer is to work towards getting more orders and to also increase the Customer Base. He has to provide with Sales and Technical Support towards their customers. The Sr. Sales Engineer / Sales Engineer has to maintain regular contacts with all customers and work towards building Customer Relationship by developing long time agreement with customers at all levels. To promote the new product launched.
- Getting Price increase from customers in order to maintain a better profitability for the organization.
- Adding new customers and maintaining the existing ones.
- Implement actions that result in sales and profitability growth that are in line withoverall company objectives and goals as per Multiband guidelines.
- Implement marketing plans and activities in line with division territory goals.
- Develop and promote customer relationships with the objective of gaining a clearUnderstanding of the customer needs and a means to satisfy them.
- Manage and develop the customer / market directly or thru channels in theassigned territory.
- Assess and define customer applications so that the correct product portfolio canbe represented.
- Ensure integrity in the application of the products.
- Maintain routine and consistent contact with customers relative to the activitylevel.
- Promote proactive relationships with customers.
- Promote company image in line with company guidelines.
- Plan, organize, and administer product demonstrations as a means to promote ourProducts.
- Developing existing and new channels of distribution as per the Distributor Policy/Guideline of relevant Brand range.
- Supporting the business growth through exhibitions and demonstrations.
- Building an effective business relationship with major accounts allocated,distribution and customers at all levels and undertakes presentations in order toenhance the company profile.
- Managing the sale of all products and influencing the sale at branch level.
- Developing a distribution structure focused specifically on each brand.
- Organizing and managing regular and sustained marketing campaigns andPromotions including catalogues, merchandise, exhibitions.
- Management of new product introduction into the market, responsible for productintroduction to customers.
- Effective provision of sales data, including the timely recordings of visit, action reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
- To develop good receivables collection culture and ensure collections effectively on regular basis.
- Market intelligence: Update the DATA on all Competition Activity e.g. pricing / Product / Organizational Changes etc.KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Sales Target – OR, NIS.
- Price realization and improvement.
- Receivable days and overdue receivables.
- Collection of Receivables.
- Market share development
- Reporting to ASM /RSM
- Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Adding new customers.
- Distribution management.
- Customer Seminar / WTL / Right way /Transform
- Better Co Ordination with All team Member.
- Following territory management System.
- Increasing self efficiency as per company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to Business Code of PracticeSkill:
- Presentation skill
- Negotiation skillAttributes
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer focus
- Planning & organizing
- Self management
- Self starter
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online