Senior Executive: Paid Media (PPC, SEM, Videos, Apps, Social, Leads, etc.)
Location : Andheri West-Mumbai,
Salary- upto 4 LPA
Senior Executive: Paid Media will be responsible for the daily execution of a client’s paid search/social/lead/video campaigns. It includes the creation and delivery of recommendations and documentation that deliver winning campaigns on client’s business objectives and using the latest knowledge of paid algorithms. This is a client facing role and require excellent command over English oral and written communication.
Campaign Strategy Implementation
- Understand the client’s products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
- Review and analyze competitors and understand their approach
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverables plan that meets or exceeds client expectations including:
o Keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
o Detailed site/campaign analysis and technical recommendations o Detailed content recommendations
o Comprehensive linking strategy
o Innovative targeting strategy for paid campaigns
o Use of new and media strategies
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated organic and paid/performance campaigns
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables and tactics as requested
- Always maintain positive client relationships Campaign Reporting Results and Optimizations
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Review rankings, leads and linking data against internal measurements for success
- Create monthly client reports, verify accuracy and provide analysis
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize client investment and to resolve performance issues
- Support the team in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly or annual business reviews
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization Innovation
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics to improve efficiencies and positively influence client KPIs.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs
- Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
• Create, or assist in creating, POVs, best practices, and key process documentation
- An engineering degree in computer science or applications
- 1-2 years of experience in performance and brand marketing including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Content Networks, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Agency experience across multiple industry verticals, especially Real Estate, Education and BFSI is a must
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
- Knowledge of HTML and advanced knowledge of WordPress, Magento, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of a team
- High-level creative proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this position, please mail your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.