Job Post :- C- SOFTWARE ENGINEER,
Location : Delhi,
The company’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that help save lives and drive the world’s largest private emergency services: 55100 Emergency Alerts in India and 899 Emergency Alerts in Sri Lanka.
Our services handle information at a massive scale and we require a C and IoT Software Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications as well as cutting edge IoT applications. As a C and IoT software engineer, you will be part of an elite and talented software team that works on mission-critical and life-saving applications and services. As a key member of TBM’s C and IoT team you will design, develop and deploy high end software solutions.
Creating sustainable, reliable and backwards compatible telecom grade enterprise applications.
- Working with the latest technologies used in C and C++ in the telecom and IoT devices industry
- Integrating IoT and C applications with cross-platform web services.
- Utilize Agile and other advanced methodologies to document, design, develop, deploy and maintain C and IoT applications, services and solutions.
- Staying up to date by learning new technologies and software.
- You will be empowered to express your opinion to help shape the design of the product.
- Creating products that will involve you from design to completion.
- You will be part of several initiatives that help people and save lives on a very large scale across many countries.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or BTech from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or BTech from a reputable university or related field or equivalent military or industry experience
- Some prior training courses in C or C++ or IoT Development.
- Knowledge in languages like Python, C# or Objective-C will benefit your application.
- Hands-on experience with Intel Dialogic development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, multi-threading and UI components will greatly benefit your application.
- Experience with testing frameworks as well as third-party testing tools.
- Experience with performance profiling and performance tuning enterprise applications.
- Self-Learning, motivated, and disciplined attitude.
- High level of logic and reasoning skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working and coding software as a C or C++ or IoT Software Engineer.
Perks & benefits while working with this company :
Be part of an elite team at one of the best software companies in India, as rated by Silicon India and many other prestigious publications.
A highly competitive and aggressive salary always paid on time.
- Working in a no-politics office environment where the focus is on performance, self-improvement, knowledge and skill and working together as a family.
- Flexible Timings and an office casual dress code.
- We serve freshly brewed premium tea and coffee.
- Be part of office traditions that motivate employees.
- Become a decision maker in your projects.
- Celebrate your birthday and anniversaries with a company provided party in the office.
- On every one of your anniversaries the entire staff will get together to celebrate and say positive and motivational things about you.
- You will also have easy and open access to management so that your opinions can be heard.
- Company sponsored events or parties at different times of the year.
- If you stay late or come on a weekend the company pays for your dinner or lunch.
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online,