We have an urgent opening with a reputed company in mumbai,
Job Post:-Head SEO and Performance Marketing
Experience: 8+ years
Salary: Max 12 LPA
Location : Andheri West, Mumbai.
Pre-requisite: Experience of working in an agency. Running performance marketing campaigns in real estate, education and BFSI. Including app download campaigns.
Head: Organic & Paid Media (PPC, SEM, Social, Leads, etc.)
The Head: Organic and Paid Media will be responsible for the daily execution of a client’s organic and paid search/social/lead campaigns. It includes the creation and delivery of recommendations and documentation that deliver winning strategies based on client’s business objectives and using the latest knowledge of organic and paid algorithms. This is a client facing role and require excellent command over English oral and written communication.
Campaign Strategy Implementation
- Understand the client’s products, competition, industry landscape, marketing goals and objectives
- Review and analyze competitors and understand their approach
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverables plan that meets or exceedsclient expectations including:
o Keyword strategies for optimal on-site performance
o Detailed site/campaign analysis and technical recommendations o Detailed content recommendations
o Comprehensive linking strategy
o Innovative targeting strategy for paid campaigns
o Use of new and media strategies
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated organic and paid/performance campaigns
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables and tactics as requested
- Always maintain positive client relationships Campaign Reporting Results and Optimizations
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Review rankings, leads and linking data against internal measurements for success
- Create monthly client reports, verify accuracy and provide analysis
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize client investment and toresolve performance issues
- Support the team in data acquisition or campaign insights for quarterly orannual business reviews
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimizationInnovation
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Think creatively and develop innovative tactics to improve efficiencies and positively influence client KPIs.
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs
- Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
• Create, or assist in creating, POVs, best practices, and key process documentation
- An engineering degree in computer science or applications
- 9+ years of experience in SEO, performance and brand marketing including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter,Content Networks, YouTube, Quora, etc.
- Agency experience across multiple industry verticals, expecially RealEstate, Education and BFSI is a must
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fosteringstrong cross-functional teamwork
- Knowledge of HTML and advanced knowledge of WordPress, Magento,Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an eagerness to work as a member of ateam
- High-level creative proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel andPowerPoint.
If you are interested in this position, please mail your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.