Post :- Director
Location : Mumbai,
Salary : upto 15 LPA
This is not an art, design or films position.
This is a strategic thinking and content role which requires the ideal candidate to have exposure across most aspects of advertising and marketing, especially digital media.
The candidate will be indirectly responsible for helping develop and manage the company’s business in India. The candidate needs to think like an entrepreneur with a keen eye to hunt for and create trends and inspire evolution of technology in the digital space that will help the company’s progress. The company already has multiple well-established relationships and the candidate will be exposed to driving these relationships forward with great creative output as well as active participation in pitching for new businesses. The candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CCO) who will hold regular supervision sessions to set targets, monitor workload and effect candidate performance appraisal, training and development. An outgoing, lively persona is a pre-requisite for this role as are sound organizational skills and the ability to work creatively and confidently across a range of media and brands. The candidate will be expected to work closely with people in other departments, especially design and business development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Development and Business Relationships
- Constantly work with the business development team in accepting new briefs, understanding them, and working on pitches to establish new relationships
- Service existing relationships from a copy, design, strategy and planning view point. Step-in between the junior operations team and client when necessary
- Creatively guide business operations, ensuring superior quality of communication and campaign delivery
- Own the ideas and accompany the India business development team when pitching
- Constantly look for trends, technologies and gaps in the market, which we as a company can help fulfill
- Keep an eye on competition
- Understand campaign performance and suggest corrective steps where necessary (you will be assisted with numbers and taught how to read them)
- Develop a working and trustworthy relationship with clients
- Marketing and Promotion
- Understand the client’s main line marketing strategy and objectives to develop digital strategies that are in sync
- Create other digital driven properties, which will keep the brand busy
- Be prepared to be projected as a creative thought leader Strategic
- Keep a keen eye on each campaign, ensuring that objectives are achieved and targets met (you will be assisted with numbers and taught how to read them)
- Undertake research relating to new initiatives
- Take feedback from clients and suggest improvements for the future
- Have a keen eye to distinguish between executable ideas and fantastic ones!
- Organizational Process
- Manage a database of ideas, ensuring all details are logged accurately and amendments made on an ongoing basis.
- Challenge existing processes, create new ones and follow diligently General
- Build an understanding of The company’s business model, strengths, weaknesses, legacy, people, cultural differences, threats and opportunities
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of things affecting the digital media industry
- Contribute positively to business strategy meetings and work collaboratively with colleagues to implement team and organizational priorities.
- Abide by organizational values policies and practices at all times.
- Be administratively self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary.
- Undertake any other duty that may be reasonably requested by line management.
If you are interested in this position, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.