Job Post : BRANCH MANAGER,
Location :- Trivandrum Zone (Kollam Branch)
REPORTING TO : Assistant Business Head (ABH) of Respective Zone FUNCTIONAL COORDINATIONS
: For Sales Related Communication on a daily Basis
: For Operations, Accounts & Logistics Requirements : For Manpower Requirements & Planning
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE,
Graduate/Post Graduate Any Specialisation
Rs. 2.0 to 4.2 Lakhs/Anum (Negotiable / Salary no constraint for the right candidate)
CONTEXT OF THE ROLE:
In order to maximize the profitability of the branch by accelerating sales, reducing operational costs and effectively managing the manpower of the branch, this position will ensure that all the business standards are met through systematic administration of branch activities, required route visits, monitoring and follow up actions taken to reduce risk in the process for business continuity.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide expertise and sales support for leveraging maximum sales as per the business plan of the branch. It is envisaged to achieve the same through systematic planning, implementation and monitoring by ensuring high stewardship, accountability and compliance to all laid down policies and procedures,
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Target Achievement by Branch & Sales Associates (SA’s).
- Daily Meeting of Sales Review & Planning.
- Ensure proper Time Management & Time Keeping by SA’s.
- Ensure proper billing by SA’s and that they meet the daily/monthly billing target.
- Ensure various Sales/Product Schemes are utilized effectively.
- Plan & Schedule Route visits.Collection
- Ensure that collections for Cash / Credit Sales are received by EOD/End of Credit Period.Service
- Ensure all SA’s provide continuous / frequent service to all customers/retailers/wholesalers.
- Ensure proper Rack Share for all products.Marketing
- Learn market trends & report to Zonal Manager.
- Understand Market Share, Marketing Strategies, Pricing Patterns, Placement etc. ofcompetitor’s products.
- Ensure Sample Baskets are used at all the counters by the SA’s.
- Ensure that all SA’s Maintain good Customer Relations.
- Plan & Execute promotional activities in coordination with ZM & Marketing Team.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure & Maintain proper stock at branch warehouse.
- Ensure proper stock management by SA’s & Vehicles.
- Plan & place Stock Orders in advance to meet warehouse / customer requirements.
- Ensure all stock transfers/purchases are updated to SFA/Wings Software.
- Finance & Accounts
- Ensure all Income & Expenses are accounted properly into SFA/Wings software.
- Ensure all Manual Registers pertaining to Accounts are maintained properly.
- Ensure all Cash & Credit balances of parties are cleared well in advance.
- Ensure all Cash Income received the previous sales day is deposited at the nearest bank.
Ensure all facilities pertaining to Office, Accommodation, Warehouse, IT Equipments, Billing Equipments & Vehicles are maintained properly (Cleanliness, Maintenance & Statutory).
- Manpower Planning
- Employee Joining & Orientation
- Plan & Ensure Employee Induction & Training
- Team Development
- Attendance Management
- Leave Management
- Performance Management
If you are interested in this post, please mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org